- This event has passed.
More Than Impact Summit
August 1 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
District 4 Commissioner Marlene Fosque hosts
In light of the Black Lives Matter protests throughout our county, District 4 Commissioner Marlene Fosque is creating a forum where young adults ages 18 to 35 are joining in the conversation.
Saturday, August 1, 2020
10:00am to 1:30pm
Gwinnett Justice & Administration Center • 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville GA 30046
This summit covers topics that impact Gwinnett County’s young adults:
• Policing in Gwinnett: De-escalation, Officer Interactions, and Effective Police Reform
• Conversations on Health Disparities/Civic Engagement
• Addressing Systemic Social, Racial, and Judicial Inequities
Two ways to participate (registration required):
• In person (limited to 50 attendees)
• Virtually (link to virtual event will be provided after confirmation)
This summit is held in collaboration with the Gwinnett County NAACP and the United Ebony Society of Gwinnett County.
To register, click here or visit Morethanimpact.eventbrite.com