COVID–19- Gwinnett Emergency Order Hotline call center
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am–7:00pm.
After business hours, we are encouraging reporting through email addresses that were previously established
The county’s website provides helpful information that will be updated with additional questions and answers as they become available.
Who Must Shelter in Place through June 12, 2020? ANSWER HERE
Is there a large gatherings ban? Yes, (No more than 10 people to gather in a single location unless there is at least 6 feet between each person. MORE INFO
Basic Rules for businesses: INFO HERE
What is the guidance and criteria for opening non-critical infrastructure? ANSWER HERE
Criteria for All Retail Businesses? INFO HERE
Closed Businesses through May 13, 2020? CLOSED BUSINESSES
Info for restaurants. HERE
Info for Body Art Studios, Cosmetologists, Hair Designers, Nail Cure Artists, Estheticians, Their Respective Schools, Massage Therapists and Tanning Facilities:HERE
Info for Bowling Alleys : HERE
Info for Gyms and Fitness Centers: HERE
Info for Movie Theaters and Cinemas: HERE
Note that the Executive Order does include an expanded list of individuals who are considered high risk and/or vulnerable:
* People aged 65 or over
* People in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, community living arrangements, etc.
* People with chronic lung disease
* People with moderate to severe asthma (individuals who experience symptoms at least daily, wake up at least one night per week from symptoms, use short-acting beta agonist for symptom control, have some limitation on normal activity)
* People with severe heart disease
* People who are immunocompromised
* People with class III (BMI 40 or over) or severe obesity (over 100 pounds past healthy body weight) – BMI Calculator
* People with diabetes
* People with liver disease
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
GEMA Provides Information on Ways to Get Referrals for COVID-19 Testing and Testing Site Locations
Testing for COVID-19 has become more widely available over the last few weeks. The Georgia Emergency Management Agency has released information on ways to get referrals for testing and testing site locations. Identifying individuals who are positive and encouraging them to self-quarantine is a key factor in helping to slow the spread of COVID-19. Please make sure to share this information with your community.
Please stay safe and healthy,
United Ebony Society of Gwinnett County, Inc.